What do you use to generate graphs?

Henk Veldman H.Veldman-2 at neuro.azu.nl
Thu Sep 18 05:22:40 EST 2003

BilZ0r schreef:

> I don't udnerstand, when ever I input error bars, say I've got a bar graph,
> It only lets me input the error once, and then it applies it to the whole
> series.
>
> And what do you mean about the semi colons, it things the input is text if
> I used semicolons
>
> "NMF" <neil.fournier at sympatico.ca> wrote in
> news:Ttaab.2247$Ie5.491957 at news20.bellglobal.com:
>
> > What do you mean?  Excel plots error bars perfectly.  Double-clicking
> > on the graph bars itself will cause a submenu to open

Place the values of the errors as columns in the spreadsheet (that's
were you probably calculated them anyway). The length of the columns
should of course correspond to the rest of the data. Then you can refer
to the ranges of values in the error bar dialogue window. + and - values
can refer to the same or to different columns. If you edit your data,
and the errors are calculated in the spreadsheet, the graph will
automatically display the changes, including the error bars.

Henk