The Nonlinearity of Perspective - Re-establishment of Classical Determinism

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 18 09:53:17 EST 2003

news:OBiab.147833$3o3.10569732 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

| --
| "Schmitd! Schmitd! Ve vill build a Shapel!"
| "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

news:ce1ab.146449$3o3.10479456 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| |

news:OdW9b.146057$3o3.10446024 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| | |
| |

news:qxG9b.144719$3o3.10363917 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:SBE9b.144628$3o3.10353598 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | [...]
| |
| | | In physical systems, stuff like "inertia" [the
| | | need to apply a 'force' to an 'object' to alter
| | | the 'object's direction of motion is 'just' the
| | | NL-P having to be physically dealt with. That
| | | is, the direction-changing 'force' is 'just' the
| | | highly-'compressed' 'end' of an NL-P energy-
| | | dynamic.
| | | [...]
| |
| | "Yeah, sure. 'All forces are nonlinear'."
| |
| | Yup, all forces are nonlinear.
| |
| | Be-cause all 'matter' is comprised of
| | 'encapsulated' SSW<->UES harmonics,
| | and, everything within physical reality, 'matter'
| | or not, goes along for the ride upon WDB2T,
| | which itself is nonlinear [giving macroscopic
| | nonlinear SSW behavior such as that which I
| | discussed in the 'black hole' sub-post [part of
| | a post] yesterday.
| |
| | Once one sees such, one cannot look at
| | anything without just-seeing-it.
|
| =A= Proof that all forces are nonlinear has
| beein in Special Relativity all along.
|
| It is that, as an object is accelerated toward 'c',
| what's been referred to as its "mass" heads
| toward infinity. The 'force' underpinning such
| acceleration can be 'broken-down' ad infinitum
| via simple vector addition. When this's done,
| there's no 'funny-business' required, which
| means that no matter how small the 'force', it's
| Nonlinear.
|
| Q.E.D.
|
| In the usual 'typical' conditions [velocities much
| less than 'c' and sizes greater than an 'atom' [an
| SSW<->UES harmonic], it's not necessary
| to deal with the Nonlinearity because it's so small
| that it's 'negligible'.
|
| Tapered Harmony reduces the Universal Nonlinearity
| to the underpinning energydynamics as follows.
|
| All 'matter' is comprised of spherical standing
| waves [SSWs] 'encapsulated' within harmonic
| interaction with a surrounding Universal Energy
| Supply [UES].
|
| When an object approaches 'c', is becomes in-
| creasingly-easy for energy to move in any dir-
| ection =other= than in the direction of the accel-
| eration, and energy does exactly that in order
| to maximize its ephemerance [its freedom to
| move].

This ephemerance [energy's freedom to move]
=threshold= is what's been referred to as "the
speed of light" ["c"], and it's easy to see why
it's been considered to "be constant" through-
out the Universe, even with respect to the 'dif-
ficult' assertion of Special Relativity that, no
matter how fast a light-source is going, the light
it emits still only proceeds at 'c'.

Light only proceeds at 'c' be-cause, at that
ephemerance threshold, it's easier for energy
to flow in any direction =other= than the one
pointed-to by the light-inducing source - and
it does so by 'just' leaking back into the UES
extreme-fluid.

Anyway, that's 'c', See?

And, BTW, it's =not= 'constant'. It varies as
WDB2T continues to unfold - in the same
way that it varies with respect to the encapsula-
tion dynamics commonly inherent in this or that
transmission medium.

This 'thread' of TH continues all the way out
to the ultimate fate of the Universe as a
whole [which I've discussed, repeatedly, in
long=former posts].

kpc

| It's the same energydynamic that I discussed
| with respect to so-called 'black holes' in another
| recent post - a break-down of SSW's 'encapsul-
| ation' dynamics.
|
| It's not actually an "increase in mass", but an
| energydynamic in which, as objects are accel-
| erated, 'encapsulation' becomes assymetrical
| be-cause of the interaction of the SSW<->UES
| harmonics with the UES, which is 'forced' to be-
| come more-'pressurized' in the direction of the
| acceleration, which forced-UES-'pressuration'
| is relative 'encapsulation' break-down, which
| occurs rigorously with respect to the one-way
| flow of energy from order to disorder that is
| what's =described= by 2nd Thermo [WDB2T].
|
| In accord with WDB2T, as an object is accelerated,
| increasing quantities of the energy empowering the
| acceleration 'pay the WDB2T cost', as they escape
| the 'encapsulation' dynamics as local UES-'pressure'
| augments, and in rigorous accord with WDB2T,
| as the acceleration continues, more and more of the
| applied energy escapes the SSW<->UES harmonics,
| going in any direction other than the direction of the
| acceleration.
|
| These energydynamics are what physically underpins
| what's been referred to as "inertia".
|
| The Proof is, once again, simple.
|
| If it were otherwise, then whatever underpinned that
| 'exception' condition would be oblivious to WDB2T.
|
| All available evidence substantiates that there is
| nothing within physical reality that is 'oblivious' to
| WDB2T.
|
| So, within the realm of all available physical evidence,
| Q.E.D.
|
| So you see? The SSW<->UES harmonics are =not=
| just an exercise. They are the Solution to all of the
| underpinning energydynamics that've been described
| in both Relativities.
|
| They are the 'doorway' to the underpinning =Whys= :-]
|
| Tapered Harmony goes on and on like this, integrating
| all physical evidence of which I'm aware - Unifying it
| tightly, and explaining Why it is as it is, all in a way
| that reduces directly to one thing: the energy-flow that
| is WDB2T.
|
| I ask that the simple Proofs, above [there are a g'zillion
| more, most just as straightforward], be Refuted by the
| community of Physicists, or that Tapered Harmony's
| position be Communicated.
|
| K. P. Collins
|
| | It's in the heliotrophy of every plant. [Check
| | it out: "As the twig is bent, so grows the tree." -
| | like the one leaning threateningly over my trailer,
| | and every morning glory's periodic blooming :-]
| |
| | And, as reiterated in the preceding post, it's
| | in every possible behavior manifested by
| | any nervous system's host organism - even
| | in the 'nuts and bolts' of learning.
| |
| | "The Nonlinear Universe".
| |