The Nonlinearity of Perspective - Re-establishment of Classical Determinism

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 18 10:36:06 EST 2003

CORRECTION below.

news:xFjab.147885$3o3.10574960 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

news:OBiab.147833$3o3.10569732 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| |
| | --
| | "Schmitd! Schmitd! Ve vill build a Shapel!"
| | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| |

news:ce1ab.146449$3o3.10479456 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | |

news:OdW9b.146057$3o3.10446024 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | |
| | |
| |

news:qxG9b.144719$3o3.10363917 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:SBE9b.144628$3o3.10353598 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | |
| | |
| | | "Yeah, sure. 'All forces are nonlinear'."
| | |
| | | Yup, all forces are nonlinear.
| | |
| | | Be-cause all 'matter' is comprised of
| | | 'encapsulated' SSW<->UES harmonics,
| | | and, everything within physical reality, 'matter'
| | | or not, goes along for the ride upon WDB2T,
| | | which itself is nonlinear [giving macroscopic
| | | nonlinear SSW behavior such as that which I
| | | discussed in the 'black hole' sub-post [part of
| | | a post] yesterday.
| | |
| | | Once one sees such, one cannot look at
| | | anything without just-seeing-it.
| |
| | =A= Proof that all forces are nonlinear has
| | beein in Special Relativity all along.
| |
| | It is that, as an object is accelerated toward 'c',
| | what's been referred to as its "mass" heads
| | toward infinity. The 'force' underpinning such
| | acceleration can be 'broken-down' ad infinitum
| | via simple vector addition. When this's done,
| | there's no 'funny-business' required, which
| | means that no matter how small the 'force', it's
| | Nonlinear.
| |
| | Q.E.D.
| |
| | In the usual 'typical' conditions [velocities much
| | less than 'c' and sizes greater than an 'atom' [an
| | SSW<->UES harmonic], it's not necessary
| | to deal with the Nonlinearity because it's so small
| | that it's 'negligible'.

CORRECTION:

Whoops! The above statement is Not True as it
stands.

Macroscopic 'objects' having relatively-large 'mass',
like Earth, are easily verified to exhibit NL-P-
dependent structural features. {I discussed this
aspect of the "translation" between SR, GR and QM
and TH, in long-former posts.

So, a better way of stating when TH reduces to
traditional views is with respect to relative ephemer-
ance.

When ephemerance is relatively restricted, to the
degree of that, the NL-P is always flat-out observable.

It all comes down to energy's freedom to move.

Ephemerance.

Which is surely in Why Humans so Love to be Free.

[Connection to NDT: When we study and learn this
or that, to the degree that we do, the energydynamics
within the neural Topology of our nervous systems
literally restricts energy's freedom to move [restricts
ephemerance], via the construction of microscopic
trophic modifications to the neural architecture. It's
this restricted ephemerance which, thereafter,
exerts its 'inertia force' within neural energydynamics,
that allows us to 'remember', work with, further develop,
etc., or refute, deny, unlearn, etc. whatever it is that we
are attending to [achieving TD E/I-minimization with
respect to]. [This last stuff has been in AoK all along -
"biological mass", "behavioral inertia", AoK, Ap5, 7 & 8.]

kpc

| | Tapered Harmony reduces the Universal Nonlinearity
| | to the underpinning energydynamics as follows.
| |
| | All 'matter' is comprised of spherical standing
| | waves [SSWs] 'encapsulated' within harmonic
| | interaction with a surrounding Universal Energy
| | Supply [UES].
| |
| | When an object approaches 'c', is becomes in-
| | creasingly-easy for energy to move in any dir-
| | ection =other= than in the direction of the accel-
| | eration, and energy does exactly that in order
| | to maximize its ephemerance [its freedom to
| | move].
|
| This ephemerance [energy's freedom to move]
| =threshold= is what's been referred to as "the
| speed of light" ["c"], and it's easy to see why
| it's been considered to "be constant" through-
| out the Universe, even with respect to the 'dif-
| ficult' assertion of Special Relativity that, no
| matter how fast a light-source is going, the light
| it emits still only proceeds at 'c'.
|
| Light only proceeds at 'c' be-cause, at that
| ephemerance threshold, it's easier for energy
| to flow in any direction =other= than the one
| pointed-to by the light-inducing source - and
| it does so by 'just' leaking back into the UES
| extreme-fluid.
|
| Anyway, that's 'c', See?
|
| And, BTW, it's =not= 'constant'. It varies as
| WDB2T continues to unfold - in the same
| way that it varies with respect to the encapsula-
| tion dynamics commonly inherent in this or that
| transmission medium.
|
| This 'thread' of TH continues all the way out
| to the ultimate fate of the Universe as a
| whole [which I've discussed, repeatedly, in
| long=former posts].
|
| kpc
|

| | It's the same energydynamic that I discussed
| | with respect to so-called 'black holes' in another
| | recent post - a break-down of SSW's 'encapsul-
| | ation' dynamics.
| |
| | It's not actually an "increase in mass", but an
| | energydynamic in which, as objects are accel-
| | erated, 'encapsulation' becomes assymetrical
| | be-cause of the interaction of the SSW<->UES
| | harmonics with the UES, which is 'forced' to be-
| | come more-'pressurized' in the direction of the
| | acceleration, which forced-UES-'pressuration'
| | is relative 'encapsulation' break-down, which
| | occurs rigorously with respect to the one-way
| | flow of energy from order to disorder that is
| | what's =described= by 2nd Thermo [WDB2T].
| |
| | In accord with WDB2T, as an object is accelerated,
| | increasing quantities of the energy empowering the
| | acceleration 'pay the WDB2T cost', as they escape
| | the 'encapsulation' dynamics as local UES-'pressure'
| | augments, and in rigorous accord with WDB2T,
| | as the acceleration continues, more and more of the
| | applied energy escapes the SSW<->UES harmonics,
| | going in any direction other than the direction of the
| | acceleration.
| |
| | These energydynamics are what physically underpins
| | what's been referred to as "inertia".
| |
| | The Proof is, once again, simple.
| |
| | If it were otherwise, then whatever underpinned that
| | 'exception' condition would be oblivious to WDB2T.
| |
| | All available evidence substantiates that there is
| | nothing within physical reality that is 'oblivious' to
| | WDB2T.
| |
| | So, within the realm of all available physical evidence,
| | Q.E.D.
| |
| | So you see? The SSW<->UES harmonics are =not=
| | just an exercise. They are the Solution to all of the
| | underpinning energydynamics that've been described
| | in both Relativities.
| |
| | They are the 'doorway' to the underpinning =Whys= :-]
| |
| | Tapered Harmony goes on and on like this, integrating
| | all physical evidence of which I'm aware - Unifying it
| | tightly, and explaining Why it is as it is, all in a way
| | that reduces directly to one thing: the energy-flow that
| | is WDB2T.
| |
| | I ask that the simple Proofs, above [there are a g'zillion
| | more, most just as straightforward], be Refuted by the
| | community of Physicists, or that Tapered Harmony's
| | position be Communicated.
| |
| | K. P. Collins
| |
| | | It's in the heliotrophy of every plant. [Check
| | | it out: "As the twig is bent, so grows the tree." -
| | | like the one leaning threateningly over my trailer,
| | | and every morning glory's periodic blooming :-]
| | |
| | | And, as reiterated in the preceding post, it's
| | | in every possible behavior manifested by
| | | any nervous system's host organism - even
| | | in the 'nuts and bolts' of learning.
| | |
| | | "The Nonlinear Universe".
| | |