The Nonlinearity of Perspective - Re-establishment of Classical Determinism

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 18 10:42:07 EST 2003

Forgot the 'punch-line...

news:Ghkab.147914$3o3.10578127 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:xFjab.147885$3o3.10574960 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| |

news:OBiab.147833$3o3.10569732 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | |
| | | --
| | | "Schmitd! Schmitd! Ve vill build a Shapel!"
| | | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| | |
| |

news:ce1ab.146449$3o3.10479456 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | |

news:OdW9b.146057$3o3.10446024 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

news:qxG9b.144719$3o3.10363917 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:SBE9b.144628$3o3.10353598 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | | =A= Proof that all forces are nonlinear has
| | | beein in Special Relativity all along.
| | |
| | | It is that, as an object is accelerated toward 'c',
| | | what's been referred to as its "mass" heads
| | | toward infinity. The 'force' underpinning such
| | | acceleration can be 'broken-down' ad infinitum
| | | via simple vector addition. When this's done,
| | | there's no 'funny-business' required, which
| | | means that no matter how small the 'force', it's
| | | Nonlinear.
| | |
| | | Q.E.D.
| | |
| | | In the usual 'typical' conditions [velocities much
| | | less than 'c' and sizes greater than an 'atom' [an
| | | SSW<->UES harmonic], it's not necessary
| | | to deal with the Nonlinearity because it's so small
| | | that it's 'negligible'.
|
| CORRECTION:
|
| Whoops! The above statement is Not True as it
| stands.
|
| Macroscopic 'objects' having relatively-large 'mass',
| like Earth, are easily verified to exhibit NL-P-
| dependent structural features. {I discussed this
| aspect of the "translation" between SR, GR and QM
| and TH, in long-former posts.
|
| So, a better way of stating when TH reduces to
| traditional views is with respect to relative ephemer-
| ance.
|
| When ephemerance is relatively restricted, to the
| degree of that, the NL-P is always flat-out observable.

It's within this realm of ephemerance that TH be-
comes uniquely-separate from traditional theory, and,
Necessary with respect to Unification within Physics.

kpc

| It all comes down to energy's freedom to move.
|
| Ephemerance.
|
| Which is surely in Why Humans so Love to be Free.
|
| [Connection to NDT: When we study and learn this
| or that, to the degree that we do, the energydynamics
| within the neural Topology of our nervous systems
| literally restricts energy's freedom to move [restricts
| ephemerance], via the construction of microscopic
| trophic modifications to the neural architecture. It's
| this restricted ephemerance which, thereafter,
| exerts its 'inertia[l] force' within neural energydynamics,
| that allows us to 'remember', work with, further develop,
| etc., or refute, deny, unlearn, etc. whatever it is that we
| are attending to [achieving TD E/I-minimization with
| respect to]. [This last stuff has been in AoK all along -
| "biological mass", "behavioral inertia", AoK, Ap5, 7 & 8.]
|
| kpc
|
| | | Tapered Harmony reduces the Universal Nonlinearity
| | | to the underpinning energydynamics as follows.
| | |
| | | All 'matter' is comprised of spherical standing
| | | waves [SSWs] 'encapsulated' within harmonic
| | | interaction with a surrounding Universal Energy
| | | Supply [UES].
| | |
| | | When an object approaches 'c', is becomes in-
| | | creasingly-easy for energy to move in any dir-
| | | ection =other= than in the direction of the accel-
| | | eration, and energy does exactly that in order
| | | to maximize its ephemerance [its freedom to
| | | move].
| |
| | This ephemerance [energy's freedom to move]
| | =threshold= is what's been referred to as "the
| | speed of light" ["c"], and it's easy to see why
| | it's been considered to "be constant" through-
| | out the Universe, even with respect to the 'dif-
| | ficult' assertion of Special Relativity that, no
| | matter how fast a light-source is going, the light
| | it emits still only proceeds at 'c'.
| |
| | Light only proceeds at 'c' be-cause, at that
| | ephemerance threshold, it's easier for energy
| | to flow in any direction =other= than the one
| | pointed-to by the light-inducing source - and
| | it does so by 'just' leaking back into the UES
| | extreme-fluid.
| |
| | Anyway, that's 'c', See?
| |
| | And, BTW, it's =not= 'constant'. It varies as
| | WDB2T continues to unfold - in the same
| | way that it varies with respect to the encapsula-
| | tion dynamics commonly inherent in this or that
| | transmission medium.
| |
| | This 'thread' of TH continues all the way out
| | to the ultimate fate of the Universe as a
| | whole [which I've discussed, repeatedly, in
| | long=former posts].
| |
| | kpc
| |
| |
| | | It's the same energydynamic that I discussed
| | | with respect to so-called 'black holes' in another
| | | recent post - a break-down of SSW's 'encapsul-
| | | ation' dynamics.
| | |
| | | It's not actually an "increase in mass", but an
| | | energydynamic in which, as objects are accel-
| | | erated, 'encapsulation' becomes assymetrical
| | | be-cause of the interaction of the SSW<->UES
| | | harmonics with the UES, which is 'forced' to be-
| | | come more-'pressurized' in the direction of the
| | | acceleration, which forced-UES-'pressuration'
| | | is relative 'encapsulation' break-down, which
| | | occurs rigorously with respect to the one-way
| | | flow of energy from order to disorder that is
| | | what's =described= by 2nd Thermo [WDB2T].
| | |
| | | In accord with WDB2T, as an object is accelerated,
| | | increasing quantities of the energy empowering the
| | | acceleration 'pay the WDB2T cost', as they escape
| | | the 'encapsulation' dynamics as local UES-'pressure'
| | | augments, and in rigorous accord with WDB2T,
| | | as the acceleration continues, more and more of the
| | | applied energy escapes the SSW<->UES harmonics,
| | | going in any direction other than the direction of the
| | | acceleration.
| | |
| | | These energydynamics are what physically underpins
| | | what's been referred to as "inertia".
| | |
| | | The Proof is, once again, simple.
| | |
| | | If it were otherwise, then whatever underpinned that
| | | 'exception' condition would be oblivious to WDB2T.
| | |
| | | All available evidence substantiates that there is
| | | nothing within physical reality that is 'oblivious' to
| | | WDB2T.
| | |
| | | So, within the realm of all available physical evidence,
| | | Q.E.D.
| | |
| | | So you see? The SSW<->UES harmonics are =not=
| | | just an exercise. They are the Solution to all of the
| | | underpinning energydynamics that've been described
| | | in both Relativities.
| | |
| | | They are the 'doorway' to the underpinning =Whys= :-]
| | |
| | | Tapered Harmony goes on and on like this, integrating
| | | all physical evidence of which I'm aware - Unifying it
| | | tightly, and explaining Why it is as it is, all in a way
| | | that reduces directly to one thing: the energy-flow that
| | | is WDB2T.
| | |
| | | I ask that the simple Proofs, above [there are a g'zillion
| | | more, most just as straightforward], be Refuted by the
| | | community of Physicists, or that Tapered Harmony's
| | | position be Communicated.
| | |
| | | K. P. Collins
| | |