The Nonlinearity of Perspective - Re-establishment of Classical Determinism

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 19 10:39:01 EST 2003

One small, but significant, further 'point'
added below.

news:44Fab.145204$0v4.10718043 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:ce1ab.146449$3o3.10479456 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| | |
| |

news:OdW9b.146057$3o3.10446024 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:qxG9b.144719$3o3.10363917 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:SBE9b.144628$3o3.10353598 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| |
| | | [The NL-P is] in the heliotrophy of every plant. [...]
| |
| | Every tree, for instance, is literally an abstract
| | 'image' of the NL-P.
| |
| | It's in the trunk->least-twig hierarchy, which is,
| | literally an 'image' of WDB2T.
| |
| | [Trees grow in a way that tends to minimize
| | waste to WDB2T.
|
| So does everything that has Life - in relative
| proportion to evolutionary sophistocation.
|
| The same-stuff is easily-observed through-
| out the realm of nervous system function.
|
| I discussed this stuff in long-prior posts,
| correlating long-'familiar' stuff [old 'learning']
| as 'trunk'-stuff, and so on, 'branch'-sections,
| 'twig'-sections, to 'leave'-sections, with, at
| each 'level', there being "behavioral inertia"
| having "biological mass" [AoK, Ap5] that
| derives, rigorously, in the degrees to which,
| through repetitive TD E/I-minimization, cor-
| related "microscopic trophic modifications"
| ["microm-mods", AoK, Ap5], occurs within
| the "supersystem" ["global system; system
| of systems].
|
| This stuff not only areflects the 'climbing' of
| the WDB2T energy-gradient, it also consti-
| tutes a 'picture' of how and why "behavioral
| inertia" and the strong tendency to resist
| "rendering useless" [AoK, Ap7 & 8] exist
| within the energydynamics that occur within
| the neural Topology.
|
| | See this in the correlation
| | of their load-bearing and the layout of the
| | trunk->least-twig hierarchy. It's easily seen
| | to be nonlinear - there's more wood in the trunk
| | than there is in all the twigs taken together. [I
| | know this seems pretty mundane, but that's
| | because the NL-P is ubiquitous within physical
| | reality, so TD E/I-minimization with respect to
| | this always-there-ness configures it out of
| | awareness. It's "hiding in plain sight" no matter
| | where one looks.]
| | [...]
|
| Doing the work to 'See' all of this stuff that,
| be-cause of it's ubiquity within commonplace
| experience, "hides in [the] plain sight" of
| 'familiarity' is a prerequisite to going on to
| a detailed-'level' of comprehension of NDT.
|
| When these 'simple' considerations be-
| come 'familiar', one can look at nervous
| system energydynamics and literally See
| their 'climbing' of the WDB2T energy-
| gradient - how they do it, and why they do
| it.
|
| So spending 'time' doing information-pro-
| cessing Work with respect to these 'simple'
| considerations is worth the energy-expend-
| iture.
|
| They are 'Difficult' to grasp be-cause their
| stuff is always really-'old' within the experi-
| ential dynamics through which their correl-
| ated "biological mass" becomes estab-
| lished and maintained within nervous
| systems - because of their ubiquity, always
| going all the way back to early-Infancy
| experience and, thereafter, "hiding in plain
| sight".

It's 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization
that underpins this 'hiding' of what's always
right-there, all alround, within all experience.

The "tragic flaw" [AoK, Ap4] inherent in
'blindly'-automated nervous system informa-
tion-processing dynamics derives in the
"Fundamental Wisdom" of nervous systems -
not be-cause the "tragic flaw" is innate with-
in the neural Topology, but be-cause 'Ab-
sense' of understanding with respect to
how and why nervous systems process
information via 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-
minimization, through experience that occurs
in the absence of understanding of how and
why nervous systems do process information
via 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization,
literally comes to have physically-real exist-
ence where only Understanding has a Right
to exist.

Thereafter, nervous systems tend strongly to
resist the "rendering useless" [AoK, Ap5, 7
& 8] that coming to understand themselves
entails.

Folks'd 'rather' Savage one another than do
the work inherent in transcending the Absence
of understanding that through 'innocent' 'blindly'-
automated TD E/I-minimization, has aligned
'affect' in a way that's 'blindly'-correlated to
mearly-'familiar' experience.

All of what has been "man's inhumanity to man"
derives in this single, =unnecessary= Tragedy
that derives in the 'ab-sense' of understanding
existing in the stead of understanding.

The self-inflicted-ness of the 'human' Tragedy
is 'just' that Absurd and Un-Worthy of our
collective Humanness.

kpc