The Nonlinearity of Perspective - Re-establishment of Classical Determinism

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 19 10:43:15 EST 2003

Another small, but significant, addendum
below [sorry, but it's as a flood :-]

news:pqFab.145225$0v4.10719279 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:44Fab.145204$0v4.10718043 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | $0v4.10659347 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| | |
| |

news:ce1ab.146449$3o3.10479456 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | |
| | |
| |

news:OdW9b.146057$3o3.10446024 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:qxG9b.144719$3o3.10363917 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:SBE9b.144628$3o3.10353598 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | |
| | | Every tree, for instance, is literally an abstract
| | | 'image' of the NL-P.
| | |
| | | It's in the trunk->least-twig hierarchy, which is,
| | | literally an 'image' of WDB2T.
| | |
| | | [Trees grow in a way that tends to minimize
| | | waste to WDB2T.
| |
| | So does everything that has Life - in relative
| | proportion to evolutionary sophistocation.

Which relative evolutionary sophistication
proportionality is 'just' more of the universal
NL-P.

kpc

| | The same-stuff is easily-observed through-
| | out the realm of nervous system function.
| |
| | I discussed this stuff in long-prior posts,
| | correlating long-'familiar' stuff [old 'learning']
| | as 'trunk'-stuff, and so on, 'branch'-sections,
| | 'twig'-sections, to 'leave'-sections, with, at
| | each 'level', there being "behavioral inertia"
| | having "biological mass" [AoK, Ap5] that
| | derives, rigorously, in the degrees to which,
| | through repetitive TD E/I-minimization, cor-
| | related "microscopic trophic modifications"
| | ["microm-mods", AoK, Ap5], occurs within
| | the "supersystem" ["global system; system
| | of systems].
| |
| | This stuff not only areflects the 'climbing' of
| | the WDB2T energy-gradient, it also consti-
| | tutes a 'picture' of how and why "behavioral
| | inertia" and the strong tendency to resist
| | "rendering useless" [AoK, Ap7 & 8] exist
| | within the energydynamics that occur within
| | the neural Topology.
| |
| | | See this in the correlation
| | | of their load-bearing and the layout of the
| | | trunk->least-twig hierarchy. It's easily seen
| | | to be nonlinear - there's more wood in the trunk
| | | than there is in all the twigs taken together. [I
| | | know this seems pretty mundane, but that's
| | | because the NL-P is ubiquitous within physical
| | | reality, so TD E/I-minimization with respect to
| | | this always-there-ness configures it out of
| | | awareness. It's "hiding in plain sight" no matter
| | | where one looks.]
| | | [...]
| |
| | Doing the work to 'See' all of this stuff that,
| | be-cause of it's ubiquity within commonplace
| | experience, "hides in [the] plain sight" of
| | 'familiarity' is a prerequisite to going on to
| | a detailed-'level' of comprehension of NDT.
| |
| | When these 'simple' considerations be-
| | come 'familiar', one can look at nervous
| | system energydynamics and literally See
| | their 'climbing' of the WDB2T energy-
| | gradient - how they do it, and why they do
| | it.
| |
| | So spending 'time' doing information-pro-
| | cessing Work with respect to these 'simple'
| | considerations is worth the energy-expend-
| | iture.
| |
| | They are 'Difficult' to grasp be-cause their
| | stuff is always really-'old' within the experi-
| | ential dynamics through which their correl-
| | ated "biological mass" becomes estab-
| | lished and maintained within nervous
| | systems - because of their ubiquity, always
| | going all the way back to early-Infancy
| | experience and, thereafter, "hiding in plain
| | sight".
|
| It's 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization
| that underpins this 'hiding' of what's always
| right-there, all alround, within all experience.
|
| The "tragic flaw" [AoK, Ap4] inherent in
| 'blindly'-automated nervous system informa-
| tion-processing dynamics derives in the
| "Fundamental Wisdom" of nervous systems -
| not be-cause the "tragic flaw" is innate with-
| in the neural Topology, but be-cause 'Ab-
| sense' of understanding with respect to
| how and why nervous systems process
| information via 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-
| minimization, through experience that occurs
| in the absence of understanding of how and
| why nervous systems do process information
| via 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization,
| literally comes to have physically-real exist-
| ence where only Understanding has a Right
| to exist.
|
| Thereafter, nervous systems tend strongly to
| resist the "rendering useless" [AoK, Ap5, 7
| & 8] that coming to understand themselves
| entails.
|
| Folks'd 'rather' Savage one another than do
| the work inherent in transcending the Absence
| of understanding that through 'innocent' 'blindly'-
| automated TD E/I-minimization, has aligned
| 'affect' in a way that's 'blindly'-correlated to
| mearly-'familiar' experience.
|
| All of what has been "man's inhumanity to man"
| derives in this single, =unnecessary= Tragedy
| that derives in the 'ab-sense' of understanding
| existing in the stead of understanding.
|
| The self-inflicted-ness of the 'human' Tragedy
| is 'just' that Absurd and Un-Worthy of our
| collective Humanness.
|
| kpc
|
| | But doing the correlated information-pro-
| | cessing Work is what enables one to "back
| | out of the learning cul-de-sac" that underpins
| | the 'blind' automation that has Ravaged
| | Humanity.
| |
| | So, again, it's Worth the Work, not only for
| | the one who does the Work, but, through
| | their thereafter-un-'blinded' Living, all of
| | Humanity.
| |
| | Anyway, it's, once again, the NL-P in its
| | fullness. It's everywhere within physical
| | reality.
| |
| | See it, and See physical reality.
| |