The Nonlinearity of Perspective - Re-establishment of Classical Determinism

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 19 11:35:17 EST 2003

Another small, but significant, addendum
below [sorry, but it's as a flood :-]

news:nuFab.145228$0v4.10720019 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:pqFab.145225$0v4.10719279 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | One small, but significant, further 'point'
| | added below.
| |

news:44Fab.145204$0v4.10718043 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | $0v4.10659347 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | |
| | |
| |

news:ce1ab.146449$3o3.10479456 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

news:OdW9b.146057$3o3.10446024 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:qxG9b.144719$3o3.10363917 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:SBE9b.144628$3o3.10353598 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | | So does everything that has Life - in relative
| | | proportion to evolutionary sophistocation.
|
| Which relative evolutionary sophistication
| proportionality is 'just' more of the universal
| NL-P.
|
| kpc

Can you see it?

The =New York Times= report last Tuesday
[2003-09-16] on the genetic databse effort
that's beginning included the 'point' that the
Mouse genome seems to be "99"% the
same as the Human genome.

This reflects the Difficult Work inherent in
achieving augmentations of 'sophistocation'
within evolutionary dynamics - which is 'just'
more of the NL-P of WDB2T, just plain-to-See.

This's the same-stuff that's inherent in the
Determination of what's been referred to as
"the speed of light" [as I've recently discussed
it] - as evolutionary-sophistocation increases,
it becomes increasingly-easier for energy to
move in any direction other than the direction of
the applied evolutionary 'force'.

The "nonliearity of perspective" - the NL-P.

"It's everywhere. It's everywhere." :-]

kpc

| | | The same-stuff is easily-observed through-
| | | out the realm of nervous system function.
| | |
| | | I discussed this stuff in long-prior posts,
| | | correlating long-'familiar' stuff [old 'learning']
| | | as 'trunk'-stuff, and so on, 'branch'-sections,
| | | 'twig'-sections, to 'leave'-sections, with, at
| | | each 'level', there being "behavioral inertia"
| | | having "biological mass" [AoK, Ap5] that
| | | derives, rigorously, in the degrees to which,
| | | through repetitive TD E/I-minimization, cor-
| | | related "microscopic trophic modifications"
| | | ["microm-mods", AoK, Ap5], occurs within
| | | the "supersystem" ["global system; system
| | | of systems].
| | |
| | | This stuff not only areflects the 'climbing' of
| | | the WDB2T energy-gradient, it also consti-
| | | tutes a 'picture' of how and why "behavioral
| | | inertia" and the strong tendency to resist
| | | "rendering useless" [AoK, Ap7 & 8] exist
| | | within the energydynamics that occur within
| | | the neural Topology.
| | |
| | |
| | | Doing the work to 'See' all of this stuff that,
| | | be-cause of it's ubiquity within commonplace
| | | experience, "hides in [the] plain sight" of
| | | 'familiarity' is a prerequisite to going on to
| | | a detailed-'level' of comprehension of NDT.
| | |
| | | When these 'simple' considerations be-
| | | come 'familiar', one can look at nervous
| | | system energydynamics and literally See
| | | their 'climbing' of the WDB2T energy-
| | | gradient - how they do it, and why they do
| | | it.
| | |
| | | So spending 'time' doing information-pro-
| | | cessing Work with respect to these 'simple'
| | | considerations is worth the energy-expend-
| | | iture.
| | |
| | | They are 'Difficult' to grasp be-cause their
| | | stuff is always really-'old' within the experi-
| | | ential dynamics through which their correl-
| | | ated "biological mass" becomes estab-
| | | lished and maintained within nervous
| | | systems - because of their ubiquity, always
| | | going all the way back to early-Infancy
| | | experience and, thereafter, "hiding in plain
| | | sight".
| |
| | It's 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization
| | that underpins this 'hiding' of what's always
| | right-there, all alround, within all experience.
| |
| | The "tragic flaw" [AoK, Ap4] inherent in
| | 'blindly'-automated nervous system informa-
| | tion-processing dynamics derives in the
| | "Fundamental Wisdom" of nervous systems -
| | not be-cause the "tragic flaw" is innate with-
| | in the neural Topology, but be-cause 'Ab-
| | sense' of understanding with respect to
| | how and why nervous systems process
| | information via 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-
| | minimization, through experience that occurs
| | in the absence of understanding of how and
| | why nervous systems do process information
| | via 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization,
| | literally comes to have physically-real exist-
| | ence where only Understanding has a Right
| | to exist.
| |
| | Thereafter, nervous systems tend strongly to
| | resist the "rendering useless" [AoK, Ap5, 7
| | & 8] that coming to understand themselves
| | entails.
| |
| | Folks'd 'rather' Savage one another than do
| | the work inherent in transcending the Absence
| | of understanding that through 'innocent' 'blindly'-
| | automated TD E/I-minimization, has aligned
| | 'affect' in a way that's 'blindly'-correlated to
| | mearly-'familiar' experience.
| |
| | All of what has been "man's inhumanity to man"
| | derives in this single, =unnecessary= Tragedy
| | that derives in the 'ab-sense' of understanding
| | existing in the stead of understanding.
| |
| | The self-inflicted-ness of the 'human' Tragedy
| | is 'just' that Absurd and Un-Worthy of our
| | collective Humanness.
| |
| | kpc
| |
| | | But doing the correlated information-pro-
| | | cessing Work is what enables one to "back
| | | out of the learning cul-de-sac" that underpins
| | | the 'blind' automation that has Ravaged
| | | Humanity.
| | |
| | | So, again, it's Worth the Work, not only for
| | | the one who does the Work, but, through
| | | their thereafter-un-'blinded' Living, all of
| | | Humanity.
| | |
| | | Anyway, it's, once again, the NL-P in its
| | | fullness. It's everywhere within physical
| | | reality.
| | |
| | | See it, and See physical reality.
| | |