The Nonlinearity of Perspective - Re-establishment of Classical Determinism

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Sep 20 00:27:21 EST 2003

Further CLARIFICATION below.

news:XGGab.145304$0v4.10725987 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:9fGab.145278$0v4.10723972 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:nuFab.145228$0v4.10720019 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | "KP_PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
| | |
| |

news:pqFab.145225$0v4.10719279 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | |

news:44Fab.145204$0v4.10718043 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

news:ce1ab.146449$3o3.10479456 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

news:OdW9b.146057$3o3.10446024 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:qxG9b.144719$3o3.10363917 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| message
| | | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| |

news:SBE9b.144628$3o3.10353598 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | |
| | |
| | | Which relative evolutionary sophistication
| | | proportionality is 'just' more of the universal
| | | NL-P.
| | |
| | | kpc
| |
| | Can you see it?
| |
| | The =New York Times= report last Tuesday
| | [2003-09-16] on the genetic databse effort
| | that's beginning included the 'point' that the
| | Mouse genome seems to be "99"% the
| | same as the Human genome.
| |
| | This reflects the Difficult Work inherent in
| | achieving augmentations of 'sophistocation'
| | within evolutionary dynamics - which is 'just'
| | more of the NL-P of WDB2T, just plain-to-See.
| |
| | This's the same-stuff that's inherent in the
| | Determination of what's been referred to as
| | "the speed of light" [as I've recently discussed
| | it] - as evolutionary-sophistocation increases,
| | it becomes increasingly-easier for energy to
| | move in any direction other than the direction of
| | the applied evolutionary 'force'.
| |
| | The "nonliearity of perspective" - the NL-P.
| |
| | "It's everywhere. It's everywhere." :-]
| |
| | kpc
|
| Important CLARIFICATION:
|
| The 99%-ness is misleading however because,
| with respect to evolutionary change [vs. evolution-
| ary stability], the leading-edge of evolutionary
| dynamics are the 'nuclear' region of their
| NL-P-ness.

A better analogy is to the "shelling" 'compression'
of the SSWK<->UES harmonics as they are shown
in the Compton Refraction QBasic app - the limit
imposed by the WDB2T energy-gradient, at which
the 'encapsulation' energy-flow-directionality
threshold occurs.

This allows the "trunk" stuff to be analogous to the
'nuclear' stuff - the 'big-picture' being that the one
SSW<->UES thing constitutes a repetitive 'theme'
throughout physical reality.

"Fractal-like".

There's a deep-Beauty is this all-encompassing
'repetitiveness' - one that allows one to See the
Connectedness inherent in Life.

Don't be 'troubled' if this discussion is hard-to-
follow. It's =huge=. I've got a g'zillion examples
of the repetitiveness inherent. But I've been
working on this stuff since I was eleven years
old - 45 years - and it's of-a-piece for me.

Presently, there's no reason that it should be
of-a-piece for anyone else.

I'll disclose it a bit more before I have to give
up my Inet account next weekend.

What I'm working to do is to give folks sufficient
means to See its everywhere-ness.

But perhaps, with this particular stuff, I've 'jumped-
ahead' in the discussion too far?

If so, save this discussion. You'll See its
stuff after I've filled in the 'middle', a bit.

kpc