DNA-Tuning [was Re: The Nonlinearity of Perspective [___]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 23 21:07:35 EST 2003

news:WS6cb.150890$0v4.11213917 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:jO5cb.156358$3o3.11156089 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:UIXbb.155645$3o3.11103967 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:eQiab.147844$3o3.10570799 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

news:Yk0ab.146378$3o3.10475274 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

| | | The cellular constituents surely difract such 'eddy'
| | | currents, [and they probably self-difract and refract]
| | | and that'd enhance the tuning dynamics, because,
| | | for instance, if the endoplasmic reticulum's 'spheroid-
| | | al structure deformed in a 'Coulomb-force' correlated
| | | way, such difraction [and refraction] within the
| | | periodicities could be rigorously-coupled to experience
| | | iff the constitution of the endoplasmic reticulum shows
| | | variation that can be correlated to experience.
| | [...]
| | |...]
|
| | | These energydynamics could also tune mitochondrial
| | | function, which adds a whole other 'layer' of tuning
| | | capabilities - low energy output: 'recognize' but
| | | don't 'act'; high-energy: 'recognize' and 'act' - and
| | | all gradations in-between.
| | |
| | | Etc., etc. etc.
| | | [...]
|
| Of course the conformation of the microtubule cyto-
| skelleton could be, and Probably is, tuned via the
| 'Coulomb forces' that are right-there in the ionic
| conductances. This microtubule tuning would, for
| instance, make possible the dynamic adjustment
| of 'instantaneously'-active synaptic configurations -
| which would constitute a way of tuning 'memory' at
| the cellular 'level'.
|
| This is an obvious extension of memory-tuning
| dynamics that I've formerly discussed with respect
| to neural glia function that is referred to in AoK, Ap5.
| These memory-tuning dynamics Probably work in a
| tightly-coupled way, and each would also have to be
| coupled to DNA-RNA tuning, but, at this 'point' at
| least, I see the microtubule stuff as being relatively-
| passive with respect to DNA-RNA tuning. That is, it
| takes instructions from the DNA-RNA tuning dynam=
| ics - probably in the form of its constituent protein
| incorporations - rather than being active with respect
| to DNA-RNA tuning. This distinction is subtle because
| the microtubule functionality that is being hypothe-
| sized here would, of course, feed-back into the
| DNA-RNA tuning.
|
| At this 'point', the 'spheroidal'-surround structural
| Topology and nuclear proximity of the endoplasmic
| reticulum give it higher-precedence with respect to
| the larger 'Coulomb force" DNA-RNA tuning hypothe-
| sis that I've been discussing.
|
| Anyway, all of this cellular Topology is tunable via
| the infinitely-divisible 'Coulomb forces' that are
| right-there in the ionic conductances.

I don't know whether his hypothesis invokes micro-
tubule conformation tuning, but this infinite-divisibility
is the fundamental way that these microtubule
considerations differ from the 'quantum'-microtubule
approach of Penrose [as I 'understand' that hypothesis].

This difference is =huge= because, in the things
I've discussed there remains no 'weirdness" -
nothing left as 'uncertain'. It's all just infinitely-
divisible energydynamics that empower and em-
body the information-processing work that nerv-
ous systems do - that literally grasp the external
experiential energydynamics of a nervous system's
host organism.

kpc