DNA-Tuning [was Re: The Nonlinearity of Perspective [___]

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 29 15:30:54 EST 2003

news:RfRdb.163000$3o3.11721281 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]

| This stuff is akin to the "oscil[l]ons" stuff
| that was in the News several years back
| [periodic formations within groupings of
| vibrating micro beads].
| [...]

But again [and again, and again]. such
physical periodicities occur as by-products
thresholding within lower-'level' energy-
dynamics - all of which reduce to the
SSW<->UES harmonics as I've been
[periodically :-] discussing them over the
years, and then they reduce further, directly
to WDB2T.

The periodic observables point directly to
the underpinning energydynamics.

Get it?

One can literally See 'half' the underpinning
energydynamics in the little bucket experiment's
water-vortex.

Check it out - make the 'bucket' as 'friction'-less
as possible [Teflon [tm] Dupont(?) 'bucket'], sub-
stitute liquid helium, and the waining of the vortex
will still occur [one cannot dump-energy into the
necessary cooling indefinitely].

['Hell' one can See everything I'm discussing
in the vortices that form in liquid helium's 'super-
fluidity' and in 'superconductive' materials :-]

The waining-ness [the dissipation] is all WDB2T.

And if you look closely into any water vortex,
you'll see sub-harmonics which are tunable
via empowerment of the vortex's angular moment-
um. In this, one can literally See the thresholding
in the energydynamics.

So, when one works out this 'half' of the energy-
dynamics, the other 'half' [in the little bucket experi-
ment, what's been referred to as 'gravity'] is
simultaneously disclosed as being in tightly-
coupled interaction with the first 'half' of the
energydynamics, in a way that's distributed
throughout them, in accord with their 'point'-to-
'point' energy-flow. At one 'point' 'gravity' is being
overwhelmed, at another, it overwhelms. And
one can literally See all of this in the harmonics
that form in the vortex. [I discussed this same-
stuff years ago with respect to the "Tornado
Tube" novelty that I'd been playing with [an
adaptor that allows one to join two two-liter plastic
soft-drink 'bottles', one containing water, enabling
one to 'swirl' the aggragate thing, which creates
nice vortices, replete with strong sub-harmonics,
when the water flows from one 'bottle' to the other.]

The observable harmonics are =exactly=
analogous to the SSW<->UES harmonics as
I've been discussing them over the years.

One can refer to a sub-harmonic as a 'particle'
but doing so does not 'separate' the sub-harmonic
from the overall energydynamics.

The sub-harmonic cannot exist without the
overall energydynamics.

This "cannot exist" points directly to the permeating
energy-flow, which is 'just' WDB2T, and it's inherent
thresholding.

Get it?

There exist no "discrete particles".

All that exists within physical reality is the One
energyflow.

It's all right-there, in the bucket :-]

[And in the "oscillon's" 3-D space.]

Yeah, the energy-flow thresholding is Tunable. This's
what nervous systems do magnificently. But it's all
still 'just' the One 'thing' - the one-way flow of energy
from order to dis-order that is what's =described= by
2nd Thermo [WDB2T].

It's all wave<->wave thresholding.

No 'particles'.

No sub-harmonic can be 'separated' from the overall
energy-flow.

As soon as one tries to do that, the energy-flow that
instantiates the sub-harmonic 'stops', and the sub-
harmonic 'poofs' outta here.

There's an all-important Lesson in this stuff with respect
to Human interactive dynamics.

Manifest behavioral thresholds Lovingly, 'cause every-
thing's connected. In the energy-flow thresholding 'events'
one establishes are the Consequences that one =will=,
one's self, endure.

Martin Luther King said the same: [paraphrase] "One
cannot hold a man down in the gutter without remaining
there himself."

Abraham Lincoln said the same: "Our reliance is in the
love of liberty which God has planted in our bosoms.
Our defense is the preservation of the spirit which
prizes liberty as the heritage of all men, in all lands
everywhere. Destroy this spirit, and you have planted
the seeds of despotism around your own doors.
Familiarize yourselves with the chains of bondage
and you are preparing your own limbs to wear them.
Accustomed to trample on the rights of those around
you, you have lost the genius of your own independence..."
(Abraham Lincoln, 11 September, 1858) [exactly 143 years
prior to 2001-09-11]

And Lincoln made the same point in:

"All the powers of Earth seem rapidly combining
against him. Mammon is after him, ambition follows,
philosophy follows, and the theology of the day is fast
joining the cry. They have him in his prison house; they
have searched his person, and left no prying instrument
with him. One after another they have closed the heavy
iron doors upon him; and now they have him, as it were,
bolted in with a lock of a hundred keys, which can never
be unlocked without the concurrence of every key -- the
keys in the hands of a hundred different men, and they
scattered to a hundred different and distant places; and
they stand musing as to what invention, in all the
dominions of mind and matter, can be produced to
make the possibility of his escape more complete than
it is. (Abraham Lincoln)

It's Why turning off the 'blind'-automation inherent in
TD E/I-minimization is so 'difficult' - it has to happen
across Humanity - because everything [all of Human
behavior] is =Connected= within the One energy-
dynamic.

It is =Everyone= who is 'locked-in' through nervous
systems' 'blindly'-automated-TD E/I-minimization-
implementation of the "lock of a hundred keys" that
Lincoln decried. It is =each of us= who withholds
her or his "key", thereby assuring that all of us
will remain "locked-in".

So, do your behavioral energy-thresholding Lovingly.

Guard Free Will.

Enable Freedom-of-action.

That it will not 'run-wild' is right-in the fact that every-
thing's connected within the One energydynamic.

'Course, Truth inherent needs to be Honored.

But that's easy, no?

Yup.

ken [k. p. collins]