Affinity help

John H. johnh at faraway.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 9 07:07:23 EST 2004

It can be frustrating, alternative sites are:

http://www.scirus.com/?c

use advanced search function for above.

http://www.chemweb.com/

Note warning on page, about to be transferred to new site.

On left handside of chemweb, choose organic, then go to advanced search,
requires free registration.

Since you have earned my pity, give me a couple of examples, I have a knack
for extracting information from databases and I'll see if I can establish
some suitable generic search strings. I have registration at this site so
may be able to help.

Good luck,

John H>

news:Xns94C6DCE126ED9BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...