Brain, Behaviour and Extensionalism

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 16:31:34 EST 2004

>And there were some guys who had a notion that material bodies contained
>phlogiston. And earlier, there were a bunch of folks who thought that
>anything that moved did so because of some indwelling spirits. Now, were
>they right or wrong?

JXS: You equate Quine with those? Better watch out for David.

GS: Needless to say, if this was almost any other "place" I would know that
you were joking, but there are really an awfully lot of stupid people around
here, and you seem like one of them. So, for the record, "no." I am
comparing cognitive "science" animism.

Love,

Glen

news:i2vd70l0h4ta4m37gr1m2nq2n56ja7j9ph at 4ax.com...