Message To America's Students: The War, The Draft, Your Future

SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut
Mon Apr 12 11:34:48 EST 2004

I don't think Nader supporters posted that.  The lower half of the
message is totally different.  I don't recommend voting for Nader, but I
think this is a dirty tactic by some Kerry supporters, probably without
any knowledge on the senator's part.

--
"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in
pursuit of the goal." - Friedrich Nietzsche

http://annevolve.sourceforge.net is what I'm into nowadays.
Humans may write to me at this address: zenguy at shaw dot ca