Affinity help

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 01:13:34 EST 2004

"John H." <johnh at faraway.> wrote in news:407fd247 at dnews.tpgi.com.au:

> By the way, I think you chose your thesis target well, there are
> growing reports here in Aus of hospitalisations through designer
> drugs. Trust things are progressing well for you.

I was just reading the amount of funding Dr Ricaurte (infamous for
mistaking methamphetamine for MDMA and then claiming that MDMA causes
dopaminergic toxicity at low doses, and getting published in Science) gets.
$500,000 for a single study, most of which aren't particularly original.
You'd think someone wouldn't mind giving me a measly $7000 for my research,
but noooo.....