CONGRATULATIONS!!! ( YOU HAVE WON )

moneylots moneylots at telstra.com
Tue Apr 20 09:26:37 EST 2004

Ref. Nnumbe: KY/027/756/84
Batch Number: FS-97-5000-75

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the  Lottery Winners International programs held on the 19th, April 2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 94247656-443 with serial number 6917-477 drew lucky numbers 59-14-08-23-01-28 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 98,400 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every  three year.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Bill Gates, President of the World Largest software, we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next year USD 4 million international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our agent
MR.HECTOR HARRY of the, Unique Trust Agency
TEL:0031-650 448 216
FAX:0031-641 701 195
Email: uniqueinlott44 at netscape.net

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 17th, May 2004. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional  program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

MRS. JENNIFER IVAN.
(Lottery Coodinator)

---