Longley BS

David Longley David at longley.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 13:07:30 EST 2004

In article <OBbjc.13479$e4.289 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>, ken
<kpaulc@[remove].invalid> writes
>"David Longley" <David at longley.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:6oiFlnNCdTjAFw2y at longley.demon.co.uk...
>> In article <biajc.10209$eZ5.1499 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>, ken
>> <kpaulc@[remove].invalid> writes
>> >"David Longley" <David at longley.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> >news:0IKGt5Lg0SjAFwEA at longley.demon.co.uk...
>> >
>> >I stand on what I've posted.
>> >
>> >k. p. collins]
>> >

>> Well, that's the sort of thing you should
>> cut out to start with. Most readers
>> *certainly* have no hope of knowing what
>> you're talking about when you do things like
>> that!
>
>There was nothing in what you posted with
>respect to which anyone could "know" anything.
>
>I've tapped your B. S., fully, Longley.
>
>I've no longer any use for it.
>
>So I just dispense with it.
>
>Toss it out like I do with any other Waste.
>
>k. p. collins

I hope you're talking about those demons ("agents") which some folk
think they have in their heads - murder is a bit dramatic, extinction
might be a better term. Some of those fragments of behaviour should have
been retired long ago. if you read the threads carefully, you might pick
up a trick or two about developing new ways of doing things.

But note as a personal trainer might say "no pain - no gain". You'll
have to do some real workouts - "work those frags"!
--
David Longley
http://www.longley.demon.co.uk/Frag.htm