SFN 2004 ---- Roommate wanted (San Diego)

Danny Zhu zmmnj at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 18:22:44 EST 2004

  For those of you who plan to attend and also want to share room with
another person to split expenses on housing. I have made a reservation
(see detail below) for single room and 6 nights stay. Shuttle bus to
SFN 2004 meeting location is available.
  I am a graduate student in Washington University School of Medicine,
Radiology (male, 27). If you are interested, please let me know by
email or cell phone: 314-583-6787
  Also, if you have better options and want to find somebody to split
the cost, I'd like to know that. Thank you

Hotel	Ramada Plaza Hotel Circle
Description	Standard Room
Room Type	Single
Arrival Date	10/22/04