neuron connections

Robert Briggs Trebor.Briggs at BITphysics.orgBUCKET
Fri Dec 10 14:17:20 EST 2004

AngleWyrm wrote:
> "kenneth collins" <kenneth.p.collins at> wrote:
> "AngleWyrm" <no_spam_anglewyrm at> wrote ...

> "AngleWyrm" <no_spam_anglewyrm at> wrote...

> I have a 'thing' about identity theft. Please do not post using my name. This
> is the second time I have brought this matter to your attention; if it happens
> again, I will write to AT&T about it, and they will write you about it.

AngleWyrm, I strongly suspect that the garbage has *not* come from
Kenneth at all.

The headers of Kenneth's article on my newsserver include:

It appears that either or (I would guess
at the former) spotted that the article didn't come from where it
claimed to have done.

A quick (reverse) scan of that path suggests that (if it is true) the
article started off in the USA, then made its way to Holland, then to
Italy, then to Germany, then back to the USA.

I guess such a routing is *possible*, but I think it more likely that
everything from "" downwards is bogus.

Try Googling for "HipCrime" or "Dipslime" -
is getting all sorts of crud ATM.