New World Order (1992).
58. Webster G. Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin, Bush Family Ties to Nazi
Germany - the Legacy of Prescott Herbert Bush, Global Outlook, No. 5, at
54 (Summer/Fall 2003).
59. Christopher Hitchens, The Trial of Henry Kissinger (2002).
60. Francis A. Boyle, The Bosnian People Charge Genocide (1996).
61. See generally Young Sok Kim, The International Criminal Court
62. Louis B. Sohn, Cases on United Nations Law 527-609 (2d ed. 1967).
63. Leon Jaworski, The Right and the Power (1977); Bob Woodward & Carl
Bernstein, The Final Days (1976).
64. Howard Zinn, The Future of History (1999); Michael Parenti, History
as Mystery (1999).
65. William L. Shirer, The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (1960).
Iraq is Moot
It's not about Iraq
or weapons of mass destruction
It's about corporate empire
and America's function
in the new world order:
America on the top,
a "first among equals"
The world under our boot-
- a Pax Romana sequel
called "America first."
Or some other road less traveled
by the combat boot's sole
A shared security
A lesser role
on a road that may be harder
than one on which
we give all directions
but one where corporate interests
are tempered by diss