An electrophysiology quesiton

k p Collins kpaulc at [----------]
Wed Feb 11 05:07:43 EST 2004

Hi BilZ0r,

"BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at> wrote in message
news:Xns948CD66D43494BilZ0rhotmailcom at
> Stop confusing the poor person ken. They are
> interested in actaul practical applications here,
> whether or not your theory is the be all and end
> all in science, it certainly isn't helpful here.

It's just that I 'sense' that the 'moment' is
Ripe for understanding.

That, with continued Nurturance, the
thing is about to 'blossom'. ['Course, I've
been 'sensing' that all along :-]

And, besides, in each discussion, if it's
done carefully enough, folks receive some
stuff that will give them reason to think -
that will, hopefully, 'provoke' them to think.

And I'm a reason-to-think Giver.

Cheers, ken