Some amphetamine affinities

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at
Sat Feb 14 07:27:47 EST 2004 would think that this would be easy to find on Pub Med, but
it isn't.

Pharmacologic profile of amphetamine derivatives at various brain
recognition sites: selective effects on serotonergic systems. Battaglia G,
De Souza EB.

They don't mention the DA transporter in the abstract, but they may say
something in the intro or discussion. If I read the abstract correctly (I'm
mostly a behavior guy) they are claiming that these drugs bind at the
post-synaptic sites as well. I didn't know that.

news:Xns948FB68E74FD3BilZ0rhotmailcom at