Could a cell membrane provide an electromagnetic shield ?

k p Collins kpaulc at [----------]
Mon Feb 16 01:10:17 EST 2004

"Doktor DynaSoar" <targeting at> wrote in message
news:r7lu20pj0ecl6sb09e6eatdm7ie55agftj at
> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:36:11 -0500, r norman <rsn_ at>
> wrote:
> } Ken's posts are most definitely disruptive.
> As I've said elsewhere, I don't expect (and definitely don't demand)
> he stop posting. I only request -- no, honestly I insist -- he stop
> answering straightforward questions with irrelevant material whether
> from his "theory" or not.
> [...]

Who are you so so Dictate what will be within scientific discourse?

You presume too-much when you presume to know what is "irrelevant".

k. p. collins