Cheapest EEG analysis system?

Jean-Etienne Poirrier jepoirrier at
Wed Feb 18 18:40:01 EST 2004

Manuel Delaflor wrote:
> I need 64 channels, all the equipment including software. Does someone
> sells used Neuroscans, for example? I bet there are wat cheaper
> equipments out there, but I dont know anyone.
> All suggestions welcomed.

I suggest this, if you have some time:
Buy a good PC, buy a good acquistion card, buy a Matlab licence. And
then develop your own customized EEG acquisition software. That what we
are doing (1 year development 1/4 time of a PhD student (me)). And we
are fully satisfied with the result (and very cheap price). :-)

Hope this help.