Some amphetamine affinities

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at
Sat Feb 21 07:23:26 EST 2004

Hmmm......then you are going to have to examine the papers closely, and see
which one you are going to believe (can't help you here, I'm just a whole
animal behavior/behavioral pharmacology kinda guy). A former colleague of
mine used to complain about a lot of the data from binding and
autoradiography etc. saying that many people did not understand what they
were doing and so were terribly prone to accident. He called them "kit

news:Xns94956C4FD5BB5BilZ0rhotmailcom at