To the Leaders of India and Pakistan

SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut
Sat Feb 21 18:42:03 EST 2004

David Longley wrote:
> In article <4034EC5C.EA5DCF47 at>, SeeBelow at SeeBelow.Nut writes
> >Friendly advice:
> >
> >David, if you keep replying to this guy, you will be categorized with
> >him.
> >
> >Don't feed the trolls!
> >
> I take it you know why I asked the specific questions?

No, I don't.  I just have seen many posts by Collins, so I think its
better not to reply to his posts and just try to ignore him.

"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in
pursuit of the goal." - Friedrich Nietzsche is what I'm into nowadays.
Humans may write to me at this address: zenguy at shaw dot ca