Alert: Opt-In Confirmation

Darrell Sokolof DarrellS at
Thu Jan 8 14:38:19 EST 2004

***** ATTENTION *****

We respect your privacy  and would like to request your permission prior to sending you technology news letters and email messages.
Our content is carefully screened and strictly related to new technologies, prodcuts and services of appeal to individuals, families and businesses.

Please click on the following link to enter your contact  information and preferences.

Thank you very much for your help.
Yours truly,

Darrell Sokolof
Customer Relationship Representative

To change your communication preference please click on:
or simply reply to this Email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

**** OFFICE DEPOT ****  Special Ink Offer: