How the retina works

Wil Hadden ask at me.com
Thu Jul 1 13:06:46 EST 2004

"Kalman Rubinson" <kr4 at nyu.edu> wrote in message
news:jfj8e05nb2o8op2dchcfu1063ttjdmcjlr at 4ax.com...
> I suggest a decent med school textbook like Kandel and Schwartz. It
> may help you beyond a simplistic understanding.
>
> Kal

I probably should get a book like that.

What I'm trying to do is make a simulation of essentially the essence of how the various
layers work, and then to later build on the output of that work.

I'm currently at the stage of researching whether my plans make ant sense!
Basically I don't want to be spiralling off doing research on retinas at least until I
know there's merit in building a simplistic model.
To that end I currently need an overview of the various layers.

Wil

---