Brain Injury due to pressure collision

Js at at newsmaile.com
Sun Jul 4 13:08:55 EST 2004

I did go to the hospital by the by way when it felt like the pressure in my
head and/or bleeding was putting my brain and life in jeopardy. The
physician who saw me had an attitude about him, and prescribed only high
doses of Tylenol and Motrin. Note that I had also been taking a high dose of
vitamin E up to this event (2000 IU/day), hence adding to my concern.

news:QkXFc.412$JG5.70350 at news20.bellglobal.com...