Brain Injury due to pressure collision

Carey Gregory tiredofspam123 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 4 15:52:39 EST 2004

"Js" <at at newsmaile.com> wrote:

>I did go to the hospital by the by way when it felt like the pressure in my
>head and/or bleeding was putting my brain and life in jeopardy. The
>physician who saw me had an attitude about him, and prescribed only high
>doses of Tylenol and Motrin. Note that I had also been taking a high dose of
>vitamin E up to this event (2000 IU/day), hence adding to my concern.

Er, don't mean to be snotty, but here's the reality....

The liquid did not enter your brain, nor was there bleeding or pressure in
your brain.  Your life was never in jeopardy.  You've described absolutely
no symptoms of brain injury, bleeding, or increased cranial pressure.  These
tend to be dramatic, rather obvious things.  (Think paralysis, visual
disturbances, seizures, projectile vomiting, coma, death... little things
like that.)

You're attaching way too much importance to this factoid about sneezing and
increased cranial pressure.  Sneezing is a perfectly normal thing and people
darn near never die from it.  You probably forced some of the liquid up into
your sinuses and it's irritating, or maybe you've got a sinus infection.
Relax and see your doctor if it doesn't get better.