death of the mind.

Peter F. effectivespamblock at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jul 10 14:17:24 EST 2004

"John Hasenkam" <johnh at faraway.> wrote in message
news:40efc9eb at dnews.tpgi.com.au...

> Hey Peter,
>
> Not true to say seeing red is a photoelectric effect, we see red even when
> the frequencies are not those we think of as designating red. With age the
> frequencies hitting the retina change because of change in the vitreous
> matter, but we still see the same colours. Seeing colours is not just a
> product of the visual system, clearly other types of information modify
the
> colours we see.

You simply plucked your disagreement out of context (you obviously did not
consider what I wrote in the sentence that followed).

Anyway, I can easily put up with the fact you did not get what I was saying.
:-)

Have gotten used to that most people don't.

However, I have to exert some self-control not to rip the head off the
simultaneously genuinely vile and intellectually oh so stale Glen Sizemore.

Luckily I remember these wise words: "If one argues with a fool the chance
is he is doing just the same."
;-)