death of the mind.

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 05:56:19 EST 2004

Here's the thing about you, Peter; you think you're some kind of
intellectual iconoclast, but you're not. You're just a jerk pushing a
sophomoric philosophy via nearly incomprehensible writing, peppered
with your stupid acronyms. Your attacks on my ideas consist of mere
assertion that that I am wrong, or dogmatic, which is pretty much how
silly wannabes attack on USENET since they are unable to offer any
substantive criticism.