death of the mind.

Lester Zick lesterDELzick at
Tue Jul 13 10:33:03 EST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:43:36 +0100, David Longley
<David at> in wrote:

>In article <cd0j2b$m5s$1 at>, Neil W Rickert
><rickert+nn at> writes
>>David Longley <David at> writes:
>>><rickert+nn at> writes
>>>Given the context, that assertion is 'simply' not true. In fact it could
>>>be put more strongly. As it stands it is a lie.
>>Longley is deluding himself.
>Here, once again, we have a *maths* graduate making a 'psychological
>appraisal' of what he has been told by an applied (behavioural)
>psychologist viz-a-viz the former's limited awareness of the
>contingencies controlling his behaviour and the consequences.
Wherein David once more gamely tries to change the subject from an
issue to who is qualified to discuss the issue, a subject where he
feels he can prevail because he is an expert in the history of the
philosophy of behaviorism and the practice of training animals.

Regards - Lester