death of the mind.

David Longley David at longley.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 13:14:34 EST 2004

In article <cd16g9$tcp$1 at usenet.cso.niu.edu>, Neil W Rickert
<rickert+nn at cs.niu.edu> writes
>David Longley <David at longley.demon.co.uk> writes:
>><rickert+nn at cs.niu.edu> writes

>>>Longley is deluding himself.
>
>>Here, once again, we have a *maths* graduate making a 'psychological
>>appraisal' of what he has been told by an applied (behavioural)
>>psychologist viz-a-viz the former's limited awareness of the
>>contingencies controlling his behaviour and the consequences.
>
>Longley asserts as fact, that which is false.
>
>Either Longley is deluding himself, or Longley is a deliberate liar
>(or both).

As usual, you are far too selective when you entertain the
possibilities.

>No psychological appraisal is required to make such simple
>observations.

Your naivety, ignorance and solipsistic arrogance is astounding.

I (and others) have remarked upon it so many times to no avail that I
doubt whether it will serve as useful feedback to you this time either.
One can only hope that some other misguided readers might benefit
vicariously from the analysis/explication of your behaviour.

--
David Longley