death of the mind.

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 17:02:31 EST 2004

SN: When one thinks to lift one's arm to grab a CD, one has the option of
"just thinking it", without actually doing it. Several studies verified that
even in this consciously inhibited situation one activates most of the motor
areas involved in the grasping of the object.

GS: One would think that it would probably be this way. After all, thinking
is behavior.

news:40f81fe3$1_7 at news.athenanews.com...