Longley's mind.

David Longley David at longley.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 08:28:58 EST 2004

In article <TtOKc.118$lV3.6336 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au>, Peter F.
<effectivespamblock at ozemail.com.au> writes
>I have looked at the most recent of your papers listed on your website.
>
>What I saw, combined with your behavior in this newsgroup I most sincerly
>suggest that you find/make time to stand back and have a good look at
>yourself.
>
>You would then at least have some chance of discovering a way to get relief
>from some of your obsessive and overly intellectual self (as far as I can
>see the dominant side of how you are - and have been influenced to become).
>
>> Are you stupid? Wake up!! It doesn't make any difference whether you
>> "disagree" or not.
>> --
>> David Longley
>> http://www.longley.demon.co.uk

Then perhaps you should look into this:

http://www.longley.demon.co.uk/Frag.htm
http://www.longley.demon.co.uk/Cropwood.pdf
http://www.longley.demon.co.uk/CatA1990.pdf
http://www.longley.demon.co.uk/Regimes.pdf

http://www.longley.demon.co.uk/Sm-97apr.pdf
http://www.longley.demon.co.uk/Workj97.pdf

and *then* see:

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs2/r161.pdf

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs2/r206.pdf
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs2/r205.pdf

(and more recently):

<http://www.renewal.net/Documents/Research/Understandingwhataccredited.pd
f>

See press and parliamentary coverage

<http://society.guardian.co.uk/mentalhealth/comment/0,8146,1047852,00.htm
l>
<http://www.parliament.the-stationery-office.co.uk/pa/cm200203/cmhansrd/c
m031110/text/31110w25.htm>

Just for good measure - something I've just come across:

<http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs04/r242.pdf>

See last two "key points" with respect to my early papers in the second
group above. It really doesn't matter whether *you* "agree" either. You
need to try to grasp *why*.
<http://www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk/news/index.asp?id=1262,22,6,22,0,0>

--
David Longley