Children to get jabs against drug addiction

paul paul at not.net
Mon Jul 26 13:34:52 EST 2004

The article I read about the nicotine immunization said something like
they condition the body to attach extra 'baggage' to the nic. molecule
when ever it is seen & with that baggage, it's too big to break through
the blood-brain barrier (trapped in the veins). Google [nicotine
immunization].

Another thing, what if you got a bad injury or cancer and became unable
to treat that pain. No way I'd want to be in that situation.