RCI (reentrant cortical integration) Model of the cerebral cortex

Arthur T. Murray uj797 at victoria.tc.ca
Wed Jul 28 15:36:19 EST 2004

F.J. Indelicato writes on 28 Jul 2004:

>Does anyone know if the Dr. Edelman's code for RCI is available for study?

http://www.nsi.edu/research/t001.html mentions Edelman's work and
"reentrant signals exchanged via massively parallel connections."

Although I do not know if his code is available, I have written an AI
http://mentifex.virtualentity.com/reentry.html -- Reentry mind-module.

http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/jsaimind.html is a prototype Mind:

                  ____________           ____________
AI4U textbook    /            \         /            \
User's Manual   (   Motorium   )       (   Security   )
Add your link    \____________/         \____________/
      (  Volition    )   Rejuvenating...         (  Sensorium   )
                  /   Think    \         /            \
                 ( and Reentry  )       (   Emotion    )

This program, the first true artificial intelligence on the Web,
cycles through Thinking, Listening, Rejuvenating and Terminated.