aspartame, MSG, excitotoxins, NMDA glutamate receptors, multiple sclerosis: Blaylock: Martini: Murray 2004.06.09 rmforall

bob rboehrin at
Fri Jun 11 07:13:04 EST 2004

Once again a fear monger strikes.  For an alternate viewpoint check
out the following URL.

As with all situations there are multiple points of view.  I think the
aspartame postings ring well with a comment made on the Prairie Home

"the fish are full of PCBs, but that is okay because PCBs are low in

This simply says to me that dozens of references to other fallacious
web postings makes the information no more plausible.