neuroscience training?

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 21:54:56 EST 2004

DD: Find any undergraduate level book on biological psychology. Those
books are the result of neuroscience as driven by cognitive science.

GS: Actually, cognitive "science" only began to poison "neuroscience" (at
least in some official sense) relatively recently. Before that, the problem
was a more frank kind of animism. Get it? I didn't think so.

news:341a40hdlm9307pvcfvk475thtpf1802dr at 4ax.com...