Differential EEG

Doktor DynaSoar targeting at OMCL.mil
Thu Mar 4 22:25:09 EST 2004

...cont'd

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 04:27:56 GMT, "kpaulc"
<kpaulc at removeearthlink.net> wrote:

}
} Computing power isn't a problem because the
} 'differentials' are =in= the recorded data. It's
} just a 'graphical'-analysis problem - slopes.
}
} It's the 'differentials' that're being cross-correlated,
} not the actual data.
}
} I know it's do-able because I did the same sort
} of thing with respect to the set of all known
} isotopes [which is all of physical reality] in 10
} hours - on a 486 PC.

Such "differential" analysis can be done via recurrence plotting.
The resulting graphical output is spectacular, and informative only in
a qualitative way. Programs such as Visual Recurrence Analysis (VRA,
laterst version 4.2) does this, and presents to resulting nonlinear
statistical results.