Autism & Vacination Paper Retracted

NMF nm_fournier at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 4 22:32:19 EST 2004

That's alright.   I just thought that you might find it interesting why the
paper was not published.  Wakefield still argues that the research
methodology and results of the analyses are sound and that the funding issue
is completely irrelevant.  I've seen the paper and the results look (or at
least seem) valid.  Assuming of course that the sample is valid.

news:ufQ1c.33223$hm4.8690 at newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...