Differential EEG

Doktor DynaSoar targeting at OMCL.mil
Sun Mar 7 21:27:12 EST 2004

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 22:25:20 GMT, "ken" <kpaulc at earthlink.net> wrote:

} I Enjoyed receiving your Pribram, Lashley and Hubel
} annecdotes.
}
} The work done be each of them is in-NDT.

How does Pribram's theory fit in?

} It was my reading in a Book [=The Holographic Brain=(?)]
} that was assigned by a graduate Professor of mine that, lead,
} almost immediately, to the development of NDT's neural-glia
} 'memory'-hypothesis [AoK, Ap5], and, within 4 'years', to the
} development of "Information Calculus" [AoK, Ap6], which
} also fed-forward from the Work of Hubel and Weisel, robustly.

I hope you didn't take Pribram's theory from that book. He gets very
angry when people misrepresent his theory by claiming HE claimed the
brain worked holographically.