neuroscience training?

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 14:08:48 EST 2004

} GS: So, instead of answering the question you are going to argue that
there
} IS an ether?

Dr. D.: No, instead of arguing, I'm going to not. Sorry, I see nothing
productive in it.

GS: Somehow that doesn't surprise me. You have evaded every important
question I asked you. But, of course, who can put you in a box....you're
so.....well......just so darn special, now aren't you?

"Doktor DynaSoar" <targeting at OMCL.mil> wrote in message
news:p81u4057kh6ft807qop5466fn4e1p6usi3 at 4ax.com...
> On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:58:49 GMT, "Glen M. Sizemore"
> <gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> } GS: So, instead of answering the question you are going to argue that
there
> } IS an ether?
>
> No, instead of arguing, I'm going to not. Sorry, I see nothing
> productive in it.
>
> } Dr. D. Do you mean "criticized"?
> } Because usenet is one of the few places it's almost entirely
> } impossible to censor someone. If anyone were to take stuff on the net
> } seriously, a couple hours of research of my various other activities
> } would definitely mark me as completely unemployable at best. Of
> } course, anyone who developed their opinion about a person from usenet
> } and tried to take action on it in real life would be rather easy to
> } discredit and humiliate into the ground.
> }
> } GS: Obviously (now), that isn't what I was talking about. I don't want
the
> } university pissed because I decided to call some putz an asshole on
USENET.