Differential EEG

ken kpaulc at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 12 09:51:13 EST 2004

"ken" <kpaulc at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:cJg4c.16577$%06.13651 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> [...]

> The induced-abnormality occurs be-cause prefrontal cortex
> on the dominant side is approached differentially, and it's
> activation-interaction with the rest of the brain is commens-
> urately different(?).

For folks who have AoK, all that's needed has been in AoK
all along, in particular, Ap7 [but all of AoK is needed].

What Neil's observing is a way in which the "meta phases"
of Volition can be interfered with, in a way that, further,
'accentuates' their functionalities as they are discussed in
AoK, Ap7.

Neil's stuff constitutes an artificial [externally-applied] im-
position of relative-disorder upon the PFCx's 'normal' high-
level TD E/I-minimization dynamics.

The subjectivity-of-'time' stuff is discussed in AoK, Ap8.

Neil's experimental results have been in AoK all along.

I recognized it as a PFCx thing because I had to work-out
what underpins the subjective experience of what's been
referred to as "time" during the development of NDT. [My
work in Tapered Harmony sealed-it, because I've really
'hammered'-on spherical harmonics. What's relevant to the
present discussion is the way what's been referred to as
"nuclear spin" is Reified in TH. Ananalysis of interacting
SSW<->UES compression<->expansion harmonics dis-
closes that they experience a mutual 'torque' that derives
in the way that their compressions and expansions inter-
act. Anyway, this work laid-plain what was going-on in
Neil's experiment.]

The subjective-'time' differential occurs be-cause of the
way that a 'sweeping' field is either in, or not-in, PFCx
as the dominant hemisphere is approached [which reverses
when the clockwise-ness reverses]. This relative approach
dominant-hemisphere PFCx is a maroscopic 'analogue' of
'nuclear spin', and probably hooks-up with the SSW<->UES
harmonics comprising the nervous system at the 'level' of
what's been referred to as "nuclear spin", which occurs as
above [preceding paragraph].

If you want to see this [the torque], just inflate two balloons
simultaneously :-]

> This's Testable via old "delayed discrimination" prefrontal
> methodologies. [No additional 'scanning' apparatus is re-
> quired, so you should have the Results within a 'week'.]
> [...]

The delayed-discrimination results will show analogous
measurable 'clock-time' shifts, but it's =not= 'time' that's
involved, but relative TD E/I that occurs as a function of
the disorder that the experimental setup imposes upon
nervous system [brain] function. The more disorder, the more
TD E/I-minimization work must be performed to attain
response criterion, which is externally-observable as
'discrimination' variations that will(?) be coupled to what
Neil has referred to as "subjective time".

It's Simple, really, and, except for the spherical-geometrical
variation stuff, it's all been in AoK's discussion of the "meta-
phases" all along.

Neil, if you're reading this, I Apologize to you, of course
the stuff you discussed is relevant with respect to questions
of externally-induced 'dysfunction'.

But, man-o-man! you tapped-right-into my personal 'Agony' -
You should have just cut to the chase instead of making me
'walk-through a labyrinth' to only get to the 'punch-line'.

My personal resources are too-precious for anything else.

So don't 'go-away'.

I'd like to hear more about your work.

Just, please, in interaction with me, state your Best-interests
up-front. Here in b.n, I'm always "on", and I'm =Fighting= for
the Survival of Humanity, with all my 'heart'.

ken [k. p. collins]