ken's work

ken kpaulc at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 13 21:58:38 EST 2004

"Matthew Kirkcaldie" <m.kirkcaldie at removethis.unsw.edu.au> wrote in message
news:m.kirkcaldie-0BF3FB.15160213032004 at tomahawk.comms.unsw.edu.au...
> In article <3cd6a46f.0403121702.5d988d57 at posting.google.com>,
>  brainwaive at hotmail.com (Lucas Ward) wrote:
>
> > Where can I get access to his work which
> > he refers to?
>
> A partial simulation can be achieved by using
> a word processor to cut and repeatedly paste
> the phrase "I stand on what I've posted."
>
> Sorry - a cheap shot.  But I am frustrated by
> Ken's unwillingness to place the material on
> an accessible site.  I asked him for it a couple
> of times and never received it.
>
>       Matthew.

I've sent AoK to =everyone= who's ever asked
for it.

I've also explained that my 'online' experience
has been such that I do not Trust 'the web'. [It'd
be different if I could meet with folks in-person.]

So I don't understand what you're saying, above,
Matthew, and would Appreciate it if you'd ex-
plain [if you care to].

Have you asked me to send you AoK?

K. P. Collins