neuroscience training?

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 23:01:52 EST 2004

I looked for your article on the British Journal of Pharmacology web
site... and I couldn't find it. I've found other reference to it... that it
was published in April, I can't find it on PubMed either... When I do a
search for Longley and Deakin (who was the person you wrote it with right?)
I only get one hit, for an article written in 1991.

What's going on?

David Longley <David at longley.demon.co.uk> wrote in
news:GiluZ2BC1iUAFwZA at longley.demon.co.uk: