neuroscience training?

John H. johnh at faraway.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Sun Mar 14 22:25:50 EST 2004

Ken:

Hypoxia: lack of oxygen
Standing on what you post: you would be reaching the sky by now given your
posting proclivities.
Therefore you would be suffering oxygen deprivation.

Sinking in shit:

No-one here is addressing my specific area of interest: progressive
neurodegeneration arising from TBI and transient deficits relating to the
same. Hence I'm wasting my time here, hence the more I post the more I'm
sinking in shit.

Fair enough, I'd never make a living as a comedian.

John >
news:0MP4c.19579$%06.12057 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...