Prediction [was Re: Prediction Verified]

ken kpaulc at [remove]earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 07:51:10 EST 2004

"ken" <kpaulc at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:be65c.38620$aT1.22644 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> My 'heart' is with all who Suffer-Greatly in
> Spain.
> [...]

On hearing, on NPR this morning, that the
newly-elected Leadership of Spain is plan-
ning to pull Spain's Troops out of Iraq, and,
that, being a 'result' of the Terrorist attacks
in Spain, it will Probably be the case that
the Terrorists will try to do the 'same' sort
of thing with respect to the U. S. Elections,
next Fall.

There is 'time' to gear-up. To 'achieve' their
'goals', the Terrorists must strike high-density
'targets'.

So, between now and the Presidential Elec-
tion, folks, here in the U. S. have to Learn
Vigilance, and how to quickly hook-up with
the Authorities to report any unusual 'moving
toward' or 'away from'.

Emergency reactions have to be practiced,
in all venues, but =especially= in places where
there is a 'sense' that "it won't happen here".

This can be helped if folks who normally
travel via the same means, but who don't
=share= the experience by acknowledging
one another - or talking - start 'checking-in'
with each other during their daily commutes.

What such traveling groups should do is
'form teams' with the goal of maximizing
their mutual Vigilance. Learn how to evaluate
unusual occurrences, and be watchful with
respect to 'sleepers' who might be already
practicing their routines, their 'goal' being
to establish 'familiarity' that will 'dissipate'
Vigilance. These folks can be 'found-out'
because they'll not be 'moving toward'
legitimate end-of-travel goals, such as go-
ing to work each 'day'.

I'm Sorry to have to do this, but I can See
that there's a Need for it.

The Terrorists will want to 'strike-back'
in the Election 'time'-frame.

It's up to the U. S. Citizenry to gear-up
for this, starting as soon as possible.

K. P. Collins