Prediction [was Re: Prediction Verified]

David Longley David at longley.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 08:31:51 EST 2004

Ken, this has nothing to do with neuroscience.

Like so much of what you post, it roams far too freely and widely and
you are just exploiting people's sensitivities with respect to these
matters to elicit other people's collusion/reinforcement of your
behaviour.

This seems to be a characteristic behavioural strategy of folk with your
sort of problem. You'll use *any* means you can - but the fact remains
that in all cases it is *inappropriate* behaviour given the context.
Repeat that to your self several times Ken. It is *inappropriate
behaviour for the context* - that's what makes it quite clear that your
behaviour is a problem, not only to you, but to others.

Get yourself checked out.

In article <2Fh5c.22173$%06.13628 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>, ken
<kpaulc@[remove].invalid> writes

--