Prediction Verified

Didier A. Depireux didier at rai.isr.umd.edu
Wed Mar 17 11:09:36 EST 2004

Peter F. <effectivespamblock at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> P.S.
> [My insights into the pervasive AEVASIVE (to an important extent 'SHITS come
> CURSES involving') aspect of human nature does not always stop me from
> feeling contemptuous when I see a so called brain (or cognitive) scientist
> (presume you can be classified as one) producing that kind of stupid
> statement (or klutzy comment).]

> Would you care to get down from your high horse, and up from your
> self-hypocritical stance, to have the AEVASIVE aspect of your
> personality-profile dissected?
> ;-}

Oh, about 11.

						Didier

Didier A Depireux         ddepi001 at umaryland.edu  didier at isr.umd.edu
685 W.Baltimore Str      http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm
Anatomy and Neurobiology                      Phone: 410-706-1272 (off)
University of Maryland                                      -1273 (lab)
Baltimore MD 21201 USA                             Fax: 1-410-706-2512